Saturday, September 23, 2006

Solutions For Life

Henry Cloud and John Townsend are prolific authors on life change and spiritual growth. They have recently added a video channel to their very helpful website. I encourage you to bookmark it and pass it along to others, especially those who are open to searching because of pain in their life.

This Sunday we'll deal with Got Anger? in the series "Life Is Too Short To Waste Being Mad, Angry and Emotionally Wasted". Henry Cloud has a helpful answer to the following question,

My friend told me that I have a problem with anger, but I have been told it is healthy to "get my anger out." Can you help?

The only edged tool that gets sharper with use is the tongue.” Washington Irving

Proverbs 19:11
A man’s discretion makes him slow to anger, and it is his glory to overlook a transgression.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home