Sunday, December 31, 2006

When I’m riding in my limo I won’t look out the window
Might make me homesick for humanity
There’s nowhere that I can’t go and there’s nobody I don’t know
And there’s an emptiness that’s eating me
BARENAKED LADIESCelebrity

These days, everyone wants John Lennon’s sunglasses, accent and swagger, but no one is prepared to take their clothes off and stand naked like he did in his songs. BONO

Eleanor Rigby The Beatles
Lives in a dream, waits at the window,
Wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door ...
Father McKenzie, writing the words of a sermon that no one will hear ...
Darning his socks in the night when there's nobody there ...
All the lonely people, where do they all belong?

Psalm 68:6
God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home