Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Now I want to lay out a far better way for you....

I walk down the street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I fall in. I am lost .... I am helpless. It isn't my fault. It takes forever to find a way out.

I walk down the street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I pretend that I don't see it. I fall in again. I can't believe I am in this same place. But, it isn't my fault. It still takes a long time to get out.

I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I see it is there. I still fall in ... it's a habit ... but, my eyes are open. I know where I am. It is my fault. I get out immediately.

I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I walk around it.

I walk down another street.

1 Corinthians 12:31
And now I will show you the most excellent way.
But now I want to lay out a far better way for you.

The Greek word used is 'Hodos': now the word for street used in Athens. Jesus says, “I have a better street for you to walk down."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home