Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Help I've fallen & I can't get up...

I walk down a street. I fall into a deep hole. It takes me a long time to climb out.

I walk down the street. I fall into the hole. I climb out.

I walk down the street. I see the hole but I fall in anyway. I climb out.

I walk down the street. I walk around the hole.

I walk down another street.


Proverbs 29:18
If people can't see what God is doing, they stumble all over themselves; But when they attend to what he reveals, they are most blessed.

2 Comments:

Blogger spud tooley said...

life is hard enough without having to deal with all the people who don't seem to know their ass from a hole in the ground...

mike rucker
fairburn, georgia, usa
mikerucker.wordpress.com

1:33 PM  
Blogger Stew Carson said...

Well said Mike!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home