Thursday, April 16, 2009

Let God's message knock you out!

What God showed me over time is that my identity was not what others had done to me, nor was it even what I had done to myself. God helped me embrace my true identity as his loved child. Miroslav Volf

Sometimes it takes a fistful of HOPE to clear our senses!

Titus 2:11-14
God's readiness to give and forgive is now public. Salvation's available for everyone! We're being shown how to turn our backs on a godless, indulgent life, and how to take on a God-filled, God-honoring life. This new life is starting right now, and is whetting our appetites for the glorious day when our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, appears. He offered himself as a sacrifice to free us from a dark, rebellious life into this good, pure life, making us a people he can be proud of, energetic in goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home