New Year's Resolutions and Change
- I'm hopeless. I can't change.
- I'm not that bad.
- So-and-so is far worse than I am.
- God must hate me and be so frustrated with me for being like this. I don't even want to think about him.
- I should be able to stop this and be a better person.
- This is so much a part of me that I can't imagine being different. This is who I am.
- I'm worthless. Why does God even bother with me?
- I can't bear looking at a list of my sins. It's overwhelming.
- I am so sad when I think about my sin.
- This has to change--I'll do whatever it takes.
- I don't feel much about anything.
Resolve to make this next year one that will see you overcome your obstacles with God's help!
You crown the year with a bountiful harvest; even the hard pathways overflow with abundance.