Sunday, September 07, 2008

disappointment with dog

Our little puppy can be quite a handful at times. One minute she's adorable, a veritable receptacle & outlet of unagenda'ed love, & the next she's snuck out & gone and made another one of those 'messes'. Just when it seems she's on the verge of getting the potty thing, we discover a little yellow puddle, or small brown pile.

It's at those times I can get angry or I can realize that there are some things you just can't rush. It would be great if she'd do what I wanted when I wanted it done; life would be so much easier. Could she clean up after herself too? I do like a comfortable little happy life you know. Inconveniences are to be avoided at all costs.

Our dog's name you ask? 'Angel'. I forgot to say that maybe I'm dyslexic, too.

Are you disappointed with dog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home