Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Chronological Study Bible

I just got my new Chronological Study Bible & I have to say that I love it. I have accumulated many Bibles over the years & this has quickly become one of my favorites.

The website itself is really great explaining all about the CS Bible & has many sample readings & other useful information. It even comes with its own One-Year Bible Reading Plan!

I love the flow of the narrative, the great pictures, the information boxes that tell of why they picked the order of books that they did (they spell out the alternatives as well), & the layout is eye-catching. Even for me, a guy who used to avoid New King James versions in favor of NIV, I like it!

As a tool for helping people understand the flow of history of God's Word I recommend it. I think even my kids will benfit flipping through the pages. My only regret is I would pick the leather over the hard cover next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home