Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Temptation

What come to mind when you here the word temptation? Sex? Ice cream? A bad angel sitting on your shoulder? The Garden of Eden? Guilt? Fear? Frustration? Laughter?

Write down what comes to mind. Include your:

Feelings,

Images,

Beliefs and opinions,

Questions

“Nothing is so contagious as an example. We never do great good or great evil without bringing about more of the same on the part of others.”

Philippians 3:19
Their future is eternal destruction. Their god is their appetite, they brag about shameful things, and all they think about is this life here on earth.

God please lead me, please deliver me,
…away from the things that tempt me… money, sex, power, acceptance, approval, success. Keep me from spiritualizing my life, rather than dealing with the realities of life and the pitfalls that await me apart from your leading. May my days be times of clinging to you, declaring that I need to be lead, lest I perish.

Ultimately, I Have Hope
For Yours is the Kingdom
Yours is the power
Yours is the glory
Forever and ever

Thank You For My Community of Hope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home