Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Not Quite What I Was Planning



Not Quite What I Was Planning is a book about 'Six-Word Memoirs by Writers Famous and Obscure'. It got me thinking about what we would title for our 2008 or envision in 2009 for our life.

I can look back on 2008 as, "God's kingdom - another day, another riot."

Perhaps a song lyric sneaks into our consciousness & becomes our hope for 2009, "I sing of His love forever," or "Let the healer set me free."

Leave a legacy, not an estate!

Happiness is only real when shared.
Not all who wander are lost.
Jesus is Lord of my life.

What might be a recap of your past year? What do you desire to see in 2009?

‘Lord I need to know what you want me to remember from 2008 & what to seek in 2009, and I’m listening. Please speak to me through my friends, books, magazines & blogs that I read, and through circumstances.’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home