Saturday, December 03, 2005

Confessional

Acts 13:38
"Brothers and sisters, listen! In this man Jesus there is forgiveness for your sins."

Acts 10:43
"He is the one all the prophets testified about, saying that everyone who believes in him will have their sins forgiven through his name."

Mark 1:4
This messenger was John the Baptist. He lived in the wilderness and was preaching that people should be baptized to show that they had turned from their sins and turned to God to be forgiven.

Luke 1:77
You will tell his people how to find salvation through forgiveness of their sins.

James 5:16
Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and wonderful results.

Psalm 103:12
He has removed our rebellious acts as far away from us as the east is from the west.

Isaiah 1:18
"Come now, let us argue this out," says the LORD. "No matter how deep the stain of your sins, I can remove it. I can make you as clean as freshly fallen snow. Even if you are stained as red as crimson, I can make you as white as wool."


God, I ask now that through the Holy Spirit, the love of Jesus would be shown to me. I present my heart to you. Parts of my heart are hard. I've been betrayed and hurt. God, I want you to soften my heart so that my spirit will be open to You and Your life will be made real in me.

God, I open myself to You now. Please come and meet with me. I love you and want to spend time with connecting with you. Wash me clean. Fill me with Your spirit. Open my spiritual ears so I can hear what you say to me. Heal my wounds and remove every barrier to us.

Today I want to receive in a new way the understanding of the love of Jesus and the grace of God. I trust you for that. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home