Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Beast In Me...And You


The beast in me Is caged by frail and fragile bars Restless by day
And by night rants and rages at the stars God help the beast in me

The beast in me Has had to learn to live with pain
And how to shelter from the rain
And in the twinkling of an eye Might have to be restrained God help the beast in me

Sometimes it tries to kid me That it's just a teddy bear
And even somehow manage to vanish in the air
And that is when I must beware
Of the beast in me that everybody knows
They've seen him out dressed in my clothes
Patently unclear It it's New York or New Year God help the beast in me


...They got me pegged, too.

How can we face the beast that has such a negative impact in our lives and relationships?

Romans 14:17
God's kingdom isn't a matter of what you put in your stomach, for goodness' sake. It's what God does with your life as he sets it right, puts it together, and completes it with joy. Your task is to single-mindedly serve Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home